Country Gates and Barriers (“we”, “us”, “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information We Collect From You:
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide if you submit an enquiry to us (in relation to our services or otherwise), subscribe to receiving marketing communications from us (including our news-emailers/offers), or place an order for our services. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number. We will usually process this information based on our legitimate interest to do so but we may also do so on the basis of your entering an agreement with us or if you have given us consent.
Request a Callback form
The information you send to us via this form is only used to instigate an initial phone call. It is not used for any other purpose.
Request a Site Survey form
The information you send to us via this form is also not shared with any third party.
Uses Made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to provide you with any information, products and services that you request from us;
- to answer any queries which you may send to us via the “Contact” form on our site, or which you may send to us by e-mail, post or any other form of communication;
- to deliver services to you, including any online tools which we may make available through this or any other of our websites;
- to send you copies of our newsletter, (unless you have opted out of receiving them).
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you with information about services we feel may interest you, including copies of any of our newsletters. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- to notify you about changes to our services or our websites.
The lawful basis on which we use your information is for the purposes of entering contracts or administering contracts with you where we provide services. We will use information where you have consented to this on the basis of the consent provided and we may use information as it is our legitimate interests to do so.
Disclosure of Your Information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with our sister company: AluCorb.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored securely. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. Such as:
- The right to confirm if we are using data about you and to access details about what we are using and how;
- The right to request we rectify any inaccurate data corrected or to have data which is incomplete for the purpose we hold it completed;
- The right to be forgotten. Which is the right to ask us to delete information about you and if it is appropriate to do so we will do so;
- The right to restrict what we do with data in specific circumstances, including where the accuracy of the data is contested, processing is unlawful but you do not want us to erase the data or if we only need the data to meet legal requirements;
- The right to receive the data we hold about you in a format you can use to transfer the data electronically elsewhere.
You are also able to withdraw any consent you have provided for use to use your data at any time.
You have the right to access information held about you.